Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, I am a new user and owner of a 2003 vrod. Just want you all to be carefull out there. on Feb 20, 2004 I was in charleston SC on vacation. my brother was at work and asked me to break in his new 2004 vrod. It had 92 miles on it and it was over. somebody turned left in front of me and I struck them. I survived and the bike didnt. When I hit the vehicle I went over the handlebars. what saved me was the leather gear. I walked away. just be carefull of other people and wear your protective gear. The other dirver had insurance and the bike was replaced with a new one at no cost to us. we will be riding again next weekend. lot of luck out there.

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Yikes. Glad you're OK. Welcome aboard.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Todd T. Marcus said:
hey all, I am a new user and owner of a 2003 vrod. Just want you all to be carefull out there. on Feb 20, 2004 I was in charleston SC on vacation. my brother was at work and asked me to break in his new 2004 vrod. It had 92 miles on it and it was over. somebody turned left in front of me and I struck them. I survived and the bike didnt. When I hit the vehicle I went over the handlebars. what saved me was the leather gear. I walked away. just be carefull of other people and wear your protective gear. The other dirver had insurance and the bike was replaced with a new one at no cost to us. we will be riding again next weekend. lot of luck out there.
Dam Todd you a Stuntman? :slap: :vrodforu: Hope to hear some Good News from here on out! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts