Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dance:

I finally got my "Bill's Belt Guard" installed! It's amazing! It just disappears...piece of mind without the eyesore of a big ol' cover blocking your view!

Bill, it looks great and it fits perfect! I love how it just blends right in! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

Bike stuff 014.jpg Bike stuff 015.jpg Bike stuff 016.jpg

And a beauty shot without bags just to make Lux happy...:)
Bike stuff 017.jpg

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I couldn't see it good,so I redid one of the pics.
I like it.What is a BBG? Is it made from scratch or a stock modified?

Elrod on the V-Rod

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a one-off custom belt guard made by our own Biker Bill! I traded him a used Dunlop (for him to burn up) for it. He fabbed it up and welded and powdercoated it himself.

:plause: for Bill!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Looks good Kerri

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Looks good girl.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Looks great Kerri!! Great job Bill!!! :notworth:

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
NightMare said:
:dance:

I finally got my "Bill's Belt Guard" installed! It's amazing! It just disappears...piece of mind without the eyesore of a big ol' cover blocking your view!

Bill, it looks great and it fits perfect! I love how it just blends right in! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

View attachment 94152 View attachment 94153 View attachment 94154

And a beauty shot without bags just to make Lux happy...:)
View attachment 94155

Looks great! I especially like the 'beauty shot' pic. Your bike looks very good Kerri.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
You go girl!!! :dance:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Look how nice it looks with those Clip Ons and No Fat Ass weighing the back end down. I vote keep them off.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments! It's so great to have folks here who can make this groovy stuff! Biker Bill, Pondo, vrodrjs, Franklin, etc...they are picking up where HD left off (WAY off). I am proud to have these custom items on my bike!

Yes, Lux, they'll be off unless I'm on a road trip! :)

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
NightMare said:
It's so great to have folks here who can make this groovy stuff! Biker Bill, Pondo, vrodrjs, Franklin, etc...they are picking up where HD left off (WAY off).
[whisper]Pssst, you didn't mention Doc.[/whisper]
Looks great Kerry. Hey Bill, tell me where to send my Dunlop and I'll tell you where to send me the guard. ;)

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beeek said:
[whisper]Pssst, you didn't mention Doc.[/whisper]
:eek: ..., The Amazing DrHeathenScum, etc...
[whisper]Better? :)[whisper]

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Kerri, I just showed a few pics of your bike to a couple "bikers" here at work. They wanted to see this "belt guard" I fabbed up. They saw your avatar and said, "you made it for a girl?" I said "YEP! Sure did! And this one rides!" Then I showed them a few pics of you on the Dragon and the KC drag strip... They walked away. One uttered "thats cool". What a bunch of jealous:barf: .

:laugh: Gotta love it!!

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL...you should've invited them to the Dragon! :diablo:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
NightMare said:
LOL...you should've invited them to the Dragon! :diablo:
Yeah, All they could say is how tired they were from Sturgis and the three weeks they were on the road. Wish I could take three weeks to do anything but work... I don't think they'd make the Dragon. I don't even think they know what the Dragon is.

·
Registered
244 Posts
looks great kerri!!! where did you get those bag brackets??? did they come with the bags?? the brackets that came with mine are huge and god awful looking and i need something smaller!!! thanks

scott

1 - 20 of 37 Posts