Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am new to forum.Have 2003 V-ROD ,I dragrace in superpro brk. at nhra track.Other than racing car ,my better half and I love to ride.Just would like to know what a non mod. v-rod will do in a 1/4 of a mile.Thanks :vrod: JERRY

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
Hi Jerry and welcome.
The mags have published times in the 11.40's but that was an '02 with a 28T pulley reportedly (30T is stock). Reality for a stock V-Rod is in the 11.90 range. We do have a few drag racers here and I'm one of them I've had my NHRA license for 25 years and I have a '67 all steel Pontiac Firebird 400 convertible with a 35 over 455 (463 cid now) normally aspirated making 610 rwhp and 550 ft lbs of torque. It turns low 10.30's @ 132 mph. My V-Rod has simple exhaust, intake, fuel management and gearing mods and I've turned a best of 11.29 @ 119 mph at Pomona so far. Once again welcome and you will find lots of info from this very friendly bunch!

John

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jerry, glad to have you here.

Max

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info really app. it. This is a great site Can't wait for weather to break . It is snowing And car and bike aren't doing me much good .Have a great day Jerry

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome: :kaz:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts