Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a couple of DOWCO Guardian Plus bike covers and found out that
if anyone's in the market for a Battery Tender, Jafrum can hook you up.

·
'00 107" FXD, '07 AW
1,232 Posts
Isn't it always about timing, I just spent top dollar on a 2 battery tender. Although I probably spent too much I do get a lot of utility, when I'm out in the garage, knowing the batteries are being monitored and the charge being maintained.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Just ordered mine and threw in a quick release for the helmet while I was there. Thanks for the tip!

·
F'd up
273 Posts
great deal!

Thanks for the hookup! I've been looking for good deals and bought 1 for me and one for my wifes bike.

·
'00 107" FXD, '07 AW
1,232 Posts
Whatever you buy 'inexpensively' is probably made in China; and such is the current state of our Global Economy.

We're at a National Economic Impasse .. labor unions want to take everything off the table and consumers want the least expensive products; the two do not go hand in hand.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
thanks for the heads up :thumb:

I've been needing to pick one up for my new e-start dirtbike, but went ahead and ordered one for each of my electric start bikes...

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now Down To $17.95

...if anyone's in the market for a Battery Tender, Jafrum can hook you up.
Deltran's website doesn't say where they're made but my MOCO re-branded one (made by Deltran) has been working fine for ~12yrs.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
If you are looking for one made in this country,if you could find one,it would probably cost $199.00.
Why wait.You can get a nice kit right now for 20 dollars at all the retail stores no one on this forum likes.
Just look in the camping,motorhome,boating and automotive depts.

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just went and looked and the MOCO re-branded Deltran doesn't say where it was made but the 1.5A DieHard maintainer I use on larger batteries plainly says "Made in China."

The new Belstaff Knockhill jacket I just bought does not say "Made in China." It says "Made in Italy." (And if anybody's looking for a fine jacket, Belstaff have some huge markdowns going on now.)

·
'00 107" FXD, '07 AW
1,232 Posts
Deltran's website doesn't say where they're made but my MOCO re-branded one (made by Deltran) has been working fine for ~12yrs.
I just bought a Deltran 2 battery tender, it cost over 4X as much as the single unit tender advertised here. It is made in China.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts