Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bassani 2-1 Vid (Slip-on as well)

Here is the video for the new Bassani 2-1 setup for the F. I will be getting mine in January, will let everyone know performance. The Slip ons I have from them right now sound great and showed a noticeable performance increase over stock. I will post a vid of those as soon as my camera battery finishes charging.

Edit--The Slip ons are $549.95 for chrome part# 1V17R, Black is $579.95 part # 1V17RB

Edit2--Yeah, we just got pricing for the 2>1

The one with the Megaphone is $699.95 Chrome Part# 1V31J, $739.95 Black Part# 1V31JB

The short one with the Straight Tube housing is $699.95 Chrome Part# 1V38R, $739.95 Black Part# 1V38RB

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
edit

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
Do you have the part number for the 2 n 1? Can't find it on Bassani web site.
I couldn't either.

Very interested in the 2 n 1!

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't. I don't believe it is complete yet. They said they will have mine done 2nd week next year. They were finishing up the heat shields I believe. They will probably have it posted in January though. I have the slips on right now and they sound awesome. Very deep at idle and wicked when you get on it.

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts
I don't. I don't believe it is complete yet. They said they will have mine done 2nd week next year. They were finishing up the heat shields I believe. They will probably have it posted in January though. I have the slips on right now and they sound awesome. Very deep at idle and wicked when you get on it.
Didn't see any pricing on their site... What did the dual slip ons end up running you? Thanks!

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't know pricing, I got mine for letting them use my bike to make them. The bike in both vids is mine.

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts
Don't know pricing, I got mine for letting them use my bike to make them. The bike in both vids is mine.
That's right, I'll keep an eye on their site.

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated with Slip vid

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
hmmm, i think the slip ons sounded better than the 2-1 but it's hard to tell from video sound.

please let us know when these become available.

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They sound really good! I will let everyone know my opinion on the 2-1 shortly. I should have it on next week. The slip ons however have a very good deep tone and sound vicious when you lay on the throttle. At cruise they are not too loud either. I did 200 miles yesterday with a full face and was fine.

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
They sound really good! I will let everyone know my opinion on the 2-1 shortly. I should have it on next week. The slip ons however have a very good deep tone and sound vicious when you lay on the throttle. At cruise they are not too loud either. I did 200 miles yesterday with a full face and was fine.
This is good news. I tried V&H slips and hated them.

What did you have prior to Bassani?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Are we going to having pricing anytime soon???

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I believe the Slips are 549.00 in chrome. I just sent an Email to verify. I will post when I get an answer.

Edit--The Slip ons are $549.95 for chrome part# 1V17R, Black is $579.95 part # 1V17RB

The one with the Megaphone is $699.95 Chrome Part# 1V31J, $739.95 Black Part# 1V31JB

The short one with the Straight Tube housing is $699.95 Chrome Part# 1V38R, $739.95 Black Part# 1V38RB

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is good news. I tried V&H slips and hated them.

What did you have prior to Bassani?
I was running the stock pipes.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I believe the Slips are 549.00 in chrome. I just sent an Email to verify. I will post when I get an answer.

Does the pricing include black heatshields? :deal:

·
Flat Broke
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 39 Posts