Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a baseplate and rack from adventure HD. They e-mailed me yesterday saying Part number 51098-06 "base plate" had been discontinued and so they just sent the other part number "rack". I will have to call Monday and clear this up. Has anyone here heard about the baseplate disconuation or is there a alternate part#.

·
Wet Blanket
3,044 Posts
mrsc said:
I ordered a baseplate and rack from adventure HD. They e-mailed me yesterday saying Part number 51098-06 "base plate" had been discontinued and so they just sent the other part number "rack". I will have to call Monday and clear this up. Has anyone here heard about the baseplate disconuation or is there a alternate part#.
I can't find anything in your posts regarding what model you ride besides wondering if an '07 wheel will work on an '03.

Here is a cut and paste from the HD website for an '03

51120-01A

Chrome

Fits '02-'06 VRSCA, VRSCB, VRSCD and '05 VRSCSE models. Does not fit with VRSCSE2 or models equipped with Wide Tire Kit P/N 43687-06 or 43820-05.

MSRP US $99.95

·
Registered
146 Posts
i have a new black base plate for the wide tire kits im willing to sell. I ordered it on accident a month ago and never returned it. I would say $85 with shipping. pm me if interested

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Call Lake Shore HD. That's where I got mine a year ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts