Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a riser block i can run on this bike....just a little to stretched for long rides

·
Registered
672 Posts
GR Customs sells a riser for the muscle and has a couple different bar options

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man i appreciate it...just a little to stretched for long runs

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i plan on only doing a spacer i like the bars....any pics???

·
Registered
93 Posts
I raised mine up 1 1/2 in. I had an old set of dyna risers that were about 4 inches. I cut them off at 1 1/2 and used the bottom end for spacers. Made a bif differance. You might be able to go 2 in. but I think that would be stretching it. I'll try to get pics this evening. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't remember the bolt size. I just took one of the handle bar bolts out and took it to the hardware store and bought 2 bolts 1 1/2 in. longer.
Yes I had to raise the handle bar supports on the windshield. If you look you will see a couple black grommets in the original holes. The grommets are out of a bagger tour pack.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i think im gonna order the inch n a half...thanks guys

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Yes I had to raise the handle bar supports on the windshield. If you look you will see a couple black grommets in the original holes. The grommets are out of a bagger tour pack.
this is a mod i have been thinking about, can i ask how much of the windshield do you look through, if any? i have one on order from my dealer but i want to put very dark window tint on the back.

·
Registered
294 Posts
yea i plan on only doing a spacer i like the bars....any pics???
i did this and used 3/4 inch chrome spacer and bolts that were 3/4 longer

where he has a gap inbetween his headlight and speedo wires i took a piece of black stove pipe and bent it to fit it looks almost factory:)

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Does Ghost Rider have any pictures of a Muscle with Drag Bars? I won't a chrome drag bar bad but I need to see them on a Muscle first. I wonder if I would lose the ability to use my wind shield. I only used it 3 times for 4+ hour rides to the beach. So I guess I could live without them.

·
Registered
672 Posts
GR customs does not have any pics of the drag bars installed on a muscle yet. i have been waiting myself to see how they look.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.