Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have Brand New still in package Barnett black throttle and idle cables. Part #'s 101-30-30037(throttle) 101-30-40037(idle). These were purchased for a 2007 DX and never used. They will fit multiple models though, please check on Barnett website for fitment. $50 Shipped to CONUS.

gat2010 003.jpg

gat2010 004.jpg

gat2010 005.jpg

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know the advantages. I bought these as replacements, but ended up not using them. I do know Barnett's is a very reputable name in the parts business. There might be advantages of stock that I'm not familiar with. Check their website for details. thanks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is what there website says: Experience and Reliable Performance
We were the FIRST to introduce "High Efficiency" clutch cables.

High Efficiency clutch cables provide a smoother cable action, longer life and reduced lever effort.

All Metric Cruiser and 1987 & later HD clutch cables come standard with our High Efficiency inner wire.

Our control cables feature "long lay" (longitudinally wound) casing with 1x19, 7x19, or 7x7 stainless steel wire rope to eliminate flex and include a Teflon, Nylon, or HDPE inner liner for smooth, reliable performance, and long life.

All elbows and hardware are polished and chrome plated where applicable. Stealth Series cables feature black chrome elbows and hardware.

Here is a link to the site: http://www.barnettclutches.com/products/cables.aspx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts