Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question??

I have a 2006 VRSCR. I would like to place a set of bar end mirrors on it.
Do I remove the silver cap at the end of the grips and then cut the plastic end off to do this? I know it seems like a simple question but wanted to know before doing anything to it.
I find the stock mirrors to suck on the bike and need something better.

Thanks..

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
Not sure which grips you have but that is what you to do (cut the end off to expose the open end of the handlebars). I have put Joker bar ends on both my bikes and they are the best thing I have done from a safety standpoint. Everyone who rides my bike is impressed with how well the mirrors work and no vibration either.

·
The Pharoah Rider
402 Posts
Not sure which grips you have but that is what you to do (cut the end off to expose the open end of the handlebars). I have put Joker bar ends on both my bikes and they are the best thing I have done from a safety standpoint. Everyone who rides my bike is impressed with how well the mirrors work and no vibration either.
do they provide enough field for you to view at least your lane behind you? I find the stock mirrors suck. all what I see is my shoulders :)

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
bar ends work great.

They are 100% better than stock no see ums mirrors. There is some adjustment built into the mirror itself and the rest is by rotating the whole mirror before locking it tight. I lost 1 mirror from the thing coming lose. Now I have loctite and glue holding it in place. The vmod sharkey's group buy is a good deal. support him whenever I can. curley

·
Ride safe!
680 Posts
They are 100% better than stock no see ums mirrors. There is some adjustment built into the mirror itself and the rest is by rotating the whole mirror before locking it tight. I lost 1 mirror from the thing coming lose. Now I have loctite and glue holding it in place. The vmod sharkey's group buy is a good deal. support him whenever I can. curley
:them:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts