Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put the streetfighter shorties on my bike.To be honest i am disapointed and feel that the sound is to high pitch .The stock is to quiet.Is there anywere that can make a baffle for them slip ons because the company was no help.If i had to make a choose i think i would sell the pipes, power commander airfilter and just leave the bike the way i purchased it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
the streetfighters are def. loud but they sound baddddddddd, so if you want something a little quieter go for a set of v-modded pipes. they sound great and are a little bit mellower, but still loud.

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
What? What? I can't hear you!!! I just got off mine with Force Shorties on it and it's f'in loud! But I love it!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
wapow said:
the streetfighters are def. loud but they sound baddddddddd, so if you want something a little quieter go for a set of v-modded pipes. they sound great and are a little bit mellower, but still loud.
Bad as in awful or bad as in great?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
B.murphy said:
I just put the streetfighter shorties on my bike.To be honest i am disapointed and feel that the sound is to high pitch .The stock is to quiet.Is there anywere that can make a baffle for them slip ons because the company was no help.If i had to make a choose i think i would sell the pipes, power commander airfilter and just leave the bike the way i purchased it.
have you thought of fitting "thunder monsters"baffles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts