Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read there maybe a debut of a BADROD3 in KC. Details. Who has some details on this bike? What is the intended use of the third Badrod?

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
I have read there maybe a debut of a BADROD3 in KC. Details. Who has some details on this bike? What is the intended use of the third Badrod?
I thought the destroyer was badrod3

·
2,552 Posts
The last conversation I had with Jeff is he lost interest in racing.

"Quote"
The racing became an unpleasant soap opera so I quit.

So I dought there will be a BadRod3.

Frank

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Rumor has it that Tilleys' is ready to challenge Badrod - and win!

·
'04 1300
3,071 Posts
Back in June I saw Badrod 2 sitting on the lift at Eagle with a blown motor sitting beside it. I can't remember what Larry said it was waiting on though.

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Frank Storms said:
The last conversation I had with Jeff is he lost interest in racing.

"Quote"
The racing became an unpleasant soap opera so I quit.

So I dought there will be a BadRod3.

Frank
Wow! That is quite unfortunate! Watching that bike last year gave me chills. So did watching Tyson's 3/8's wink wink 1/4 mile but for an entirely different reason.:stilpoke:

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
I heard it was going to be a twin turbo LSR bike at last years rally :notworth:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
bproulxvrod said:
I heard it was going to be a twin turbo LSR bike at last years rally :notworth:
:rofl2:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
BADROD 3 was supposed to be a twin turbo LSR bike when it was started. The frame is chrome molly to the tank area and then finished out with aluminum. The frame was built by a builder that does nascar frames and is very light weight and strong. I do think Jeff pulled the plug on the project though. It is my understanding the team at Eagle completed the bike using items Jeff had previously purchased for this and they just wanted to see it run. There is only a remote chance it will make an appearance at KC but it is my understanding the bike is together and running. Skinhead is no longer the rider though and the young lady they wanted to ride the bike recently did get her pro stock license so they are ready to race.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts