Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More seats I am looking to move out of my garage pictured here you will see two Badlander seats the first one is the leather version and it sold new for $290.00 when it was available. The second seat is the vinyl version and sold for $160.00 when it was available. The seats will only fit the narrow frame bikes VRSCA, VRSCB, VRSCSE, VRSCSE2 and the vrscd. The leather seat is used but in excellent condition the venial seat is new and has never been used.
Leather Badlander $125.00 shipped anywhere within the 48 states Alaska and Hawaii cost to be determined I will not ship outside of the US. SOLD!
Vinyl Badlander $125.00 shipped anywhere within the 48 states outside Alaska and Hawaii cost to be determined I will not ship outside of the US. SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT

Attachments

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM responded to.....

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
INTERESTED.....how does this compare to the Sundowner...?

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not owned a Sundowner seat, but I have sat on one, I would say that it would be more confortable on a long distance ride. As for myself I cannot get past the apperance of the Sundowner seat that is why I have never owned one but that's just me. I would have to say as far as confort is concern for the Badlander and Willie G seats they are both about the same as the stock seat.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
INTERESTED.....how does this compare to the Sundowner...?
I have a Badlander on my 05b and every now and then I put the Sundowner on my 03b just for when the wife wants to go riding.
I love the Badlander as it fits in with the dropped suspension and drag bars on my bike. The Sundowner is comfortable but I would never install it if I didnt have to.. Then again, I could probably ride across the country sitting on a piece of plywood and it wouldnt bother me.. :angeldev:

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM responded to.......

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The leather seat is gone, the vinyl seat is still available.

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The vinly seat is now sold, pending final payment details.
Thank you to everyone who has replied, I will be listing up some more spare parts this weekend for anyone looking for some more great deals!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts