Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of polished, black BadAssCovers levers that I'm going to change out. They're pretty nice, but not quite the look I'm going for.

They feel good in my hand, but note that I have large paws and they're more of a stretch than the stock levers due to the curve of the levers on the outboard side.

I have about 250 miles on these but they're still in great shape. Maybe a scuff here or there, but about as close to new as you can get...almost. I bought these from BAC on Ebay ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/350558685830?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1054 ) and I'm guessing that they dropped the clutch side when they were packing them and it landed right on the pointy end. Consequently, the end is slightly blunted. I wasn't happy, but it wasn't particularly noticeable when mounted and can easily be ground out, so I didn't return them since it took forever to get them in the first place.

These don't need (and won't come with) bushings. The stock rollers swap right over. Also note that they fit my 2012, but the clutch side doesn't contact the clutch safety switch so you'll throw a code. I don't know if that's an issue on earlier models, but it is on the 12s. The auction said they'll fit 2006 and up and I'll take his word on it.

How about $75 shipped (Priority from Texas)?

Oooh, that's a terrible picture of the burred clutch lever. I'll get a better one up when I get home.

Peace.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey man, assuming these are gone since you posted this a while back but since there were no replies thought I would check. Do you happen to still have them? Shoot me a pm if you do. Thanks!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts