Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering has anybody experienced a bad vibration coming from the pillion seat and back rest, to the point it’s to uncomfortable to travel. If I’m on my own and put my hand back to the small backrest the vibration is severe enough to be a concern. Pillion says it’s to uncomfortable to be on for any length of time.
Brought it back to Harley in Dublin Ireland and they replaced the steering bearing.
Now , makes no sense to me as I don’t feel any vibration from the front or underneath me.
Got the bike back and vibration still there. Any help would be great.

·
VRSC est -03
3,402 Posts
Jack up rear wheel, check wheel bearings, move swing sideways -any movement- bushing/bearing pivot shaft.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Just saw your location there Johnniecup. Dunno if you're anywhere close to Dublin, but if you are - I sold off my Vrod and all of the kit barring two new air-filters which I found over the weekend.

If there any use to you, you can have them. Let me know, Alan.

(If you want a second opinion on the bike-vibration btw, I'd be glad to see if I can add any insight)

·
Registered
737 Posts
I see you don't have pms yet - there should be an email address on my profile somewhere.

If that doesn't work - maybe stick up a number in the form zero85one23four5six7 or something suitable fiendish to confuse the web-scrapers, and I'll text you on a contact no. this side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.