Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Big Rooster
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does there or is there a service dept (that's not in the Orange county N.Y. area)who actually gives a crap about servicing your bike?!?!?!Somewhere in the tri state area! I have 3 by me not mentioning names who i've had nothing but problems with.One dealer refuses to even work on my bike cuz I didn't buy it from them and one had left my bike out in a rain and actually test rode it during the storm.Rust was already forming on my rear rotor and stained the rim when I picked the bike up.I need one with a good dyno guy who can also tune my bike the right way the first time! :bash:

·
Big Rooster
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's worth a shot,it's not to far.Thank's man i'll check them out!

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Left your V-Rod out in the rain?????? In the rust belt of New England??? 50 lashes with a wet noodle for them, what were they thinkin???

·
Peaked At Birth
5,198 Posts
Ron Ciofalo said:
Does there or is there a service dept (that's not in the Orange county N.Y. area)who actually gives a crap about servicing your bike?!?!?!Somewhere in the tri state area! I have 3 by me not mentioning names who i've had nothing but problems with.One dealer refuses to even work on my bike cuz I didn't buy it from them and one had left my bike out in a rain and actually test rode it during the storm.Rust was already forming on my rear rotor and stained the rim when I picked the bike up.I need one with a good dyno guy who can also tune my bike the right way the first time! :bash:
By all means, do mention names :spank: :spank: :spank:

·
06 VRSCR
276 Posts
Isn't Newberg in Orange County? I know there's a dealership in Newberg off of 300/Union Ave I think. I see it whenever come through there to and from the airport. I mean to stop by there, but seems like I'm always short on time and don't want to miss my flight.

06VRSCR

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
prplhays said:
Isn't Newberg in Orange County? I know there's a dealership in Newberg off of 300/Union Ave I think. I see it whenever come through there to and from the airport. I mean to stop by there, but seems like I'm always short on time and don't want to miss my flight.

06VRSCR
That's Moroney's. My Father-in-law bought his first Harley from them and they were great to him with discounts and service but that was with a Road King bought from them. From the vibe I got they could be either the dealer who won't work on it or the one who left it out in the rain (they are a very small shop).

·
Registered
922 Posts
Ron, Maroney's in Newburgh has been good to me. The techs seem to know what they are doing, although the service manager is lacking in v-rod expertise. It seems to be the better of the shops in the Orange/Rockland area. O'Tooles in Sullivan county is useless (for v-rods). Prestige in Rockland county has the worst service manager of all the dealerships in the area and the techs don't seem to care much for v-rods either. I bought my bike at Prestige, but won't go back.

Yarvis on this forum also gives a big :thumb: to New Rochelle and Bajag2 (forum member) uses Bergen Harley. I still like the way I'm treated at Maroney's (so far) and I will continue to use them. :)

·
Big Rooster
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good guess! Your half right!!! It rains alot in the Burgh I hear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts