love the wheels, pulley, front forks. that's probably where my admiration ends

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
I like the yellow one too.

·
Livin the dream
261 Posts
Those are some sick looking bikes. Would definitely turn a few heads.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Too intense for me but I appreciate the design and originally in their work.
They come up with some cool looks for other models too.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Those three bikes are listed for sale on their site. Couldn't find prices.

Guess it's like the old saying...if you have to ask how much, you probably can't afford it"...lol.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
You can generally find them on the auction site for well over 50k.

·
Registered
422 Posts
You can generally find them on the auction site for well over 50k.
50K for those? Really?
Am I missing something? There doesn't appears to be 30 - 35K worth of parts or labor in those. (Assuming a stock DX sells for 15k now. Not sure...stopped looking at prices once I got mine) Not trying to offend since I like their work and they can charge all they want. I just couldn't pay their price.

They got a nice mark up and I'm in the wrong line of work.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Yep, waaaay overpriced... In all fairness, the only stock thing on these bikes are the frames. Everything else is 1 off. Excellent craftmanship from what I can see. I do not believe they sell alot of them in the US, mainly Germany. Check out the prices for their parts...

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Jumping Jezuz those are some Beauties!!!!
How are these "OverPriced"? Why do I have to hear that every time something comes out? Why does everyone Assume that Everything that is Produced for sale to the public needs to be "Affordable" to everyone? Niche is Niche, Exile cycles, Walz Hardcore etc... The guy isnt going through a List of parts and charging you accordingly. Florida, CA you will find people with Money, Stupid Money that dont Think about it and just Buy it.
If this guy is making Stupid Money off these bikes than by all means all you "This is overpriced" types should be out in your garages right now making some too, apparently its real easy to make these bikes. Weird that what we see mostly in the Classified are Boring shit rides with unimaginative paint schemes and store bought bolt ons and guys wanting 40% over Retail for them.
Who puts a "Price" on an "Idea" that is than created? The person who Makes it thats who. Its like those idiots who go to Museums and say "My kid could do that, whats the big deal?" well quit your job and get JR busy making you a Million than no?

·
Charlie Davidson
101 Posts
I totally agree with Mr. Luxlamf......Most of you guys build and modify your bikes as far as your dollar allows...But when it is time to sell your bike you are asking for the highest dollar you think its worth. Same case scenario with NLC...:D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Jumping Jezuz those are some Beauties!!!!
How are these "OverPriced"? Why do I have to hear that every time something comes out? Why does everyone Assume that Everything that is Produced for sale to the public needs to be "Affordable" to everyone? Niche is Niche, Exile cycles, Walz Hardcore etc... The guy isnt going through a List of parts and charging you accordingly. Florida, CA you will find people with Money, Stupid Money that dont Think about it and just Buy it.
If this guy is making Stupid Money off these bikes than by all means all you "This is overpriced" types should be out in your garages right now making some too, apparently its real easy to make these bikes. Weird that what we see mostly in the Classified are Boring shit rides with unimaginative paint schemes and store bought bolt ons and guys wanting 40% over Retail for them.
Who puts a "Price" on an "Idea" that is than created? The person who Makes it thats who. Its like those idiots who go to Museums and say "My kid could do that, whats the big deal?" well quit your job and get JR busy making you a Million than no?
I couldn't have said it better. And I think these bikes ROCK !!!

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Best

I own 2 2006 Ford GT's and luv the car's I think it is one of the coolest cars built... I am buying one the NLC GT-3's. I think it is the coolest bike I have ever seen. Sure it's not for everyone but it's like buying a Ferrari 458 for $300k or a Lambo Murcielago for $480k. Why do people buy these cars?? Because it appeals to the Rich & Famous.. NLC Bikes appeal to the same crowd...If your have a million bucks you will probably have some expensive toys...

·
Livin the dream
261 Posts
I own 2 2006 Ford GT's and luv the car's I think it is one of the coolest cars built... I am buying one the NLC GT-3's. I think it is the coolest bike I have ever seen. Sure it's not for everyone but it's like buying a Ferrari 458 for $300k or a Lambo Murcielago for $480k. Why do people buy these cars?? Because it appeals to the Rich & Famous.. NLC Bikes appeal to the same crowd...If your have a million bucks you will probably have some expensive toys...
Someone want to give me a couple million bucks?

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
I don't know if $50k is "overpriced" or not but try and build it. $50K is somewhat average pricing for a custom of any kind. If I could afford it I would order one right now, (with some changes of course).
Sure beats the hell out of a $150K OCC, slow S&S, bad handling, air cooled, 2 gallon tank chopper with bad brakes and non engineered exhaust.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts