Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I switched my headlight visor to the backwards position and installed the Mini Sissybar upright with my Sundowner. Here are some pics for those curious.

Attachments

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Thanks for the pics looks good :dance: :dance:

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
TBag - I think you will find that to have the headlight adjusted properly, there will be a slight gap (1/32") between the rear of the reversed (Lets not use the 'backward' word) visor and the headlight frame. At least that is where it is on mine. And you will like the Sundowner seat. I rented a V-Rod with the stock seat and there is a world of difference.

She's looking good now. (hmmm, guess maybe they are female - woops, wrong thread)

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FastVRSCA said:
That looks cool, how well does it work at night with the visor like that, any different?
Not sure yet. Too cold to ride at night now. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I`ll do a night mission test.....I dont see why it would be any different from before though.... :2cents:

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sparks said:
TBAG,

Who makes those mirrors on you bike? Do they have integrated turn signals, and if so how do they work?
Those are the Kuryakyn - Ellipse Mirrors without integrated turn signals. They work great on the bike.

Attachments

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
I have the same with the turn signals. great visibility. Now we are just waiting for Dr Joe to make them brighter.

·
1,738 Posts
Still prefer the looks of the visor installed as it was designed to be installed.
Sorry Daniii.

Fred

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
No apologies necessary, Fred. We all do our thing differently, thats what makes it so much fun.

·
Full Speed Realtor
271 Posts
Let us know what your passenger thinks of the Sundowner seat. My girlfriend isn't too fond of the stocker. I found it tolerable, but then again I have more natural padding in the posterior than she does.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts