Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a HD backrest and luggage rack taken off of a 2014 NRS with 5000 miles. It’s in brand new condition. I will try to upload some pics later. Asking, $275 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, it comes with all the mounting hardware. For installation instructions, you can search this forum. There are a lot of threads on it.

Cheers

I received the DM.Is it complete with all mounting hardware? If not, what will I need.
Thank You

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just curious, how did you fill the holes after taking this off? I am in the same boat, wanting to sell mine and fill the holes.
I didn’t fill the holes. I just bought another used fender without holes here locally. But any body shop will be able to fill them. You’ll have to repaint the fender obviously.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Backrest

Hi all, I have a HD backrest and luggage rack taken off of a 2014 NRS with 5000 miles. It’s in brand new condition. I will try to upload some pics later. Asking, $275 shipped.
Some folks are not biting into this backrest/luggage rack combo cos of the tough install. I have a fender from 2014 NRS that is pre-drilled with the required holes for this setup. If anyone wants the whole setup with the fender, I'll do $500 shipped for everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ttt

ttt
Some folks are not biting into this backrest/luggage rack combo cos of the tough install. I have a fender from 2014 NRS that is pre-drilled with the required holes for this setup. If anyone wants the whole setup with the fender, I'll do $500 shipped for everything.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts