Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Made it thru the door back home about 1:45pm. 626 miles for the weekend door to door. For the out of state people I think Jeff and I may have had one of the shortest rides home, about 210 miles.

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Got to my house in IL around 11:45, got Melissa hooked up and loaded up, headed home, walked in the door around 2:10. I'm with you, Ken, what a great time. Already miss people and the next event can't come soon enough!!!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Made it home safe 372 miles in 6 hours 4 minutes.

Had one small incident, bottomed out the rear tire into the rear fender going through a construction zone on 294, the tire came into contact with my LED turn signal strip and destroyed it. :banghead:

And I almost lost my drivers side mirror. I caught it just as it was about to fall off.

·
Official MWT Pyro
256 Posts
Home at 5:00, no probs. Great seeing everybody

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Home around 6, Kelly what kind of a strip is it? I may have one laying around.
Wow thanks for the offer, I greatly appreciate it!!!

It was a Ghost Rider - Rear Fender Mounted LED Turn Signal Kit.. But I'm willing to look at all of my options right now. I won't be able to do much riding until I get this fixed. Hand Signals are OK but I would hazard a guess that 99% of drivers on the road today have no glue what I trying to tell them.

Attachments

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
Glad most everyone made it home without a "hitch" even KIM and I.
An hour from home the fifthwheel "PARTY BARN" hitch broke. Limped a 1/4 mile and dropped her off.
I spoke to soon at Saturday night camp circle about not blowing or tearing something up LOL.

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Made it home safe 372 miles in 6 hours 4 minutes.

Had one small incident, bottomed out the rear tire into the rear fender going through a construction zone on 294, the tire came into contact with my LED turn signal strip and destroyed it. :banghead:

And I almost lost my drivers side mirror. I caught it just as it was about to fall off.
Yeah, we hit those too, uttered a few choice words, probably doing 70 at the time and there were a few of them.
Let me know if I can help, I have some individual LEDs that can be used to make a new piece.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
Home safe and sound.

The aussie are a-okay.

Peny DOC's sis made home.

Doc Got Big Blue home too...

Deb had dinner ready for us all when we got here.

Diner was great.... Doc/Brett/Wendy Deb/ and I all have full belly's...

Thanks to everyone who made at and I hope to see you all again soon.

Ride safe and ride hard.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
Yak I like the new Sig.

lmao...

Might have to come up and stay the night and do some realy good riding all day.

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
Wow thanks for the offer, I greatly appreciate it!!!

It was a Ghost Rider - Rear Fender Mounted LED Turn Signal Kit.. But I'm willing to look at all of my options right now. I won't be able to do much riding until I get this fixed. Hand Signals are OK but I would hazard a guess that 99% of drivers on the road today have no glue what I trying to tell them.
Sorry, Not the one i was thinking of.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
We made it home around 4:30pm. All is good.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
I hate you all. Still driving. Going to stop at Toledo and rest. Have another 530 miles Tom. Jeremy and I got a late jump today.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 20 of 51 Posts