Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BACA(BIKERS AGAINST CHILD ABUSE) is holding a toy run in mesquite nevada at the casa blanca
Nov 17th

BACA TOYS RUN.jpg

·
Registered
911 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, Hal64hd. Would really like to make it, but Mesquite? That's a long way from anywhere, ain't it?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
about a hour north of vegas on I-15

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ttt

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Its a wonderful ride getting out of Vegas and some small towns on the way have nice watering holes and fuel if you have a small fuel tank or twist the throttle hard when out of town.

·
Hangin' around
617 Posts
BACA is a great organization

Hal64hd said:
BACA(BIKERS AGAINST CHILD ABUSE) is holding a toy run in mesquite nevada at the casa blanca
Nov 17th

View attachment 94025
BACA is a great oganization, and I hope you guys would chose to support it. T

Bikers Against Child Abuse is and international organization of bikers who work hard to support kids who've been abused. It's not about collecting money or goods, like most service organizations. But they do sponsor and occasional event to help kids who are abused and neglected. Take a look at their website: BACA USA

I am glad to see another forum member who's into BACA. Sadly, since I moved to Idaho a few months ago, I'm out of the BACA loop. I hope to get something started in this area in the spring.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I enjoy supporting worthy causes, there are allot of motorcycle organizations that do things year round.

·
reservation dogs
1,993 Posts
Sorry I can't make it. Thats the same week-end of the AHDRA races. There are more toy runs coming up and I hope to make one or more of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts