Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to replace my silver 05B riser with a black one and wanted to know how to do it. I see two bolts at the bottom which go up thru the riser and one screw in the back of the instrument cluster. Do I just remove the bottom bolts and one screw or is there more to it? Thanks for any help, just didn't want to get started and realize I should have done something different.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Have you got the black riser yet? I have a black one on the way and would rather have a silver one... I'm in NC by the way lol As for the removal I'm not much help but there are two bolts that hold the riser to the triple tree, Then I would guess two small ones that hold the gauge bezel onto the riser then I would assume 4 bolts that clamps the bar into the riser. It should be pretty straight forward really.

And let me know about that riser but I assume you already have a black one but hit me up if youd like a spare as I need a silver one :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
riser

My black one is own it's way too. I wish I knew about this before I bought one. I'll let you know when I get the silver one off as I'm sure we could work out something. I work in Charlotte. I will not need it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah i have a silver bike and have been slowly blacking it out but not sure how the black riser will look yet. I know the silver would match better lol but yeah if you decide you want a spare black one or whatever I could definitely meet up and swap you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts