Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this posted on leenks.com. Wondering who it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
i forget his name but he is all over youtube and on the buell forums ppl talk about him alot....he is a very good rider and has instructional videos on how to do stunts

·
Registered
179 Posts
:DHad to do a double-take for a second.... thought someone snuck some photos of me on the track from the other day...........

·
MOVE !!!!!!!!
232 Posts
Missing something?????

I was looking through this thread and all the links etc etc and these guys are good..Like PHOCKING GOOD!!! To do a wheelie on a street bike is easy depending on what size bike you have. You either "bounce it up" 600cc and rev ( Push down on the front compressing the forks and reving while the forks is coming back up) Or drop to second gear and the clutch at around 50 - 60 to bring up my GSXR 1000 on the highway or just rip the throttle back at slow speeds will do it too but not suggested. Orrr you could have a " Diner Plate " ( huge rear sprocket) that does all the work and thats how all the stunters do slow wheelies and all the technical stunts. Now we all have seen the one video of a VROD doing a wheelie up hill who semi used the bounce technique. Or that guy doing wheelies with sportys who uses HUGE ASS rear sprockets as well.

Besides a few dress up mods the rear sprokets and the bikes look pretty dam stock. So what am I missing? Besides actually watching on how they are doing the wheelie maybe they have some super heavy yet springy front ends ????? HMMMM Bouncing along like pogo sticks perhaps ..........:moped:

·
Registered
117 Posts
tire pressure skill and alot of practice and crashing haha

·
Registered
342 Posts
That's Bubba Blackwell...... he's pretty crazy. He comes to a bike rally in Ironton, Ohio every year. He does that same wheelie with a fully dressed Ultra Classic too. He cheats a little to get the vrod and Ultra up in the air, he uses a custom bar on the back to kick it up easily. I say it's easy but then he rides them around in circles up and down the street.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts