Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new AW rear pillion for sale. 52387-07

Zanotti has it for $66 + shipping.

Asking $60 shipped to lower 48. If you live elsewhere, I'll work with you to find a reasonable shipping fee. I will ship to Europe, but all duties, fees, etc will be up to buyer.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
will it fit a 09 dx?

·
Registered
583 Posts
it'll fit an 09... im suprised this isnt gone already... i had to order mine from the dealer... worth the money imho

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
it'll fit an 09... im suprised this isnt gone already... i had to order mine from the dealer... worth the money imho
Doesnt it need the matching other half of the AW seat tho??? dont think this pillion blends up well with the stock DX seat!!! Maybe I'm wrong :wazzup:

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Doesnt it need the matching other half of the AW seat tho??? dont think this pillion blends up well with the stock DX seat!!! Maybe I'm wrong :wazzup:
you are wrong

·
Registered
367 Posts
Where in Mass are you?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know it matches up nicely with my 08 seat. Not sure if anything changed on the 09 as far seat material pattern?

I can take some extra photos if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
367 Posts
pm sent

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Are you sure ?? its never happened before!! :angeldev:
I consulted with your wife and she confirmed it, I then checked with my wife who promptly told me I was wrong

1 - 14 of 14 Posts