Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
edit: deleted. anyway, i'm not sure if mine qualifies for inappropriate but if it is please pm me someone.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
luxlamf said:
Still the BEST across the board.
Fisting offends me.

·
Pineland Underground
14,737 Posts
NightRod ELPASO said:
Because of respect to the forum, I am officially looking for a new avatar. I'm sure this new policy is a direct response to the sexist thread. It's sad it had to come to this.
If that's the case then that thread should be closed. No point in keeping it open since it already boiled to a head and brought about a change in policy and/or procedure.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
synseer said:
If that's the case then that thread should be closed. No point in keeping it open since it already boiled to a head and brought about a change in policy and/or procedure.
I dunno, I think it should stay open, gives a nice perspective on how Many people really think about things, some are so tightly wound that I am surprised they can actually take as dump and than others who can deal with the world and the people in it and still live their own lives without having to dictate to others how to live theirs.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
gmccauley said:
Thanks... It's either this one, or I go back to Cuppy giving the bird.. :D
Funny. The night Cuppy would have liked to give me the bird for calling her and finding her voice so chipper, I had plenty of Captian but I'm sure the Scotch was what really got to me :laugh:

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Just to let y'all know, if you go to your User CP, in the "Edit Options" screen, you can shut off avatars, signature blocks and images. Perhaps, if y'all surf from work frequently, y'all should look into using those settings.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
:slap: no....it'a yaaa

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
This is pathetic. Who complained about an Avatar. Oh My God. Someone needs to lighten up a little or go join some forum about baking cookies.

If i offended anyone, I take it all back, I didn't really mean it. If you aren't offended, then I really was holding back.

<<< My Avatar is clean. I just washed it.

·
Premium Member
4,958 Posts
mnerren said:
This is pathetic. Who complained about an Avatar. Oh My God. Someone needs to lighten up a little or go join some forum about baking cookies.

Anyone have the recipe for those great cookies, I had back in the late 60's ?
Include a pic if possible, may become my avitar

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
Kamots881 said:
censorship or PC??
How about common courtesy? This is a forum shared by many. Common courtesy in posting an acceptable avatar doesn't mean that you can't post something meaningful to yourself with out being offensive to others.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts