Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please everyone look at your avatar, if it isn't an image that would be acceptable to be seen in not just your work place but others such as a bank, school or any other work place that might be more restricted then it won't be allowed here. It is a shame that this has come to this point, to me an avatar lets you make a statement, maybe just a reference. I would think this being a biking community that a photo of a bike, riding a bike or a bike part might be the normal. Please if your avatar doesn't meet the guidelines set forward then please change it and don't make us ask you to remove it.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Because of respect to the forum, I am officially looking for a new avatar. I'm sure this new policy is a direct response to the sexist thread. It's sad it had to come to this.

For future reference to everyone, if you have a problem with someones avatar send them a PM and "ask" them if they would change it. If they don't change it, oh well.

edited: I have officially changed my avatar. Now I know this one will be offensive to others and have to change it also. Just my two cents

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Kamots881 said:
sure..:sinister:
your Avatar is offending me because of the duplicate wording....

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Kamots881 said:
Its a studder, cuz I studder sometimes
Oh.... I g-g-get it.....

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
There aren't any recovering alchoholics here that are offended by my avatar are there?

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
Kamots881 said:
Recovering or not, I like it.
Thanks... It's either this one, or I go back to Cuppy giving the bird.. :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts