Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I'm trying to clear something up, I have a near new auto tune unit left over from my power commander v. I beleive its kit AT 100. I want to buy a Power vision for my 2012 night rod and use this auto tune unit with the power vision. Can some one please tell me what's needed to make this work?

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Hello all I'm trying to clear something up, I have a near new auto tune unit left over from my power commander v. I beleive its kit AT 100. I want to buy a Power vision for my 2012 night rod and use this auto tune unit with the power vision. Can some one please tell me what's needed to make this work?
Bike needs 18mm bungs in the pipes for the WB sensors. Pre 2012 will have these already. 2012 and up, they went to heated 12mm sensors. You will need to weld the 18mm ports in unless the pipe you have, has them already. Akro for example comes with them as do a few others. Stock pipes require these ports to be welded in. If you have the AT 100 already, all you need from there is to purchase the PV1 unit to go with it. Any manuals for install and use of both is on the Dynojet web site, as well as the cals.
Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts