Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thundermax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

only have one question, how long will it take for auto tune to dial in my customers bike? he does not ride this bike on the road.it has struts, and soft race wheels. bike will be at wide open throttle most of the time. stock 1130 motor with trask turbo.

are any Trask turbo members running the T-Max that can comment?

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
If this is who I think it is....we kinda discussed this, IMO and anyone that can correct me please do so but just being on strip I think it will tune pretty fast as long as you have a decent base map. Which I think but not 100% SURE James does for the 1130. You go and throw big injectors/ 5 bar regulator/hi pressure pump then that is another story all by it's self.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
I cannot really say but when in doubt I have learned to call Nick. Or even Ron who does most if not all of his tuning.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
good luck

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Darren are you still running the auto tune?
For now. I haven't had time to get a monitor log of it to send to James.

·
Banned
55 Posts
thundermax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

only have one question, how long will it take for auto tune to dial in my customers bike? he does not ride this bike on the road.it has struts, and soft race wheels. bike will be at wide open throttle most of the time. stock 1130 motor with trask turbo.

are any Trask turbo members running the T-Max that can comment?

GOOD LUCK!

I just pulled mine off for good! constant problems, never worked correctly for more that a couple of rides. I tried everything...So I wouldnt hold your breath. They say a few hundred miles to dial it in.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,946 Posts
stock 1130... Why the TM?

A good tune and he would be done.

This is forced induction. Drag race only! No street riding.

I can understand air temp changes and such.

To many varibles.

Not much is going to change on the top end anyhow.

Oh well not my bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts