Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now an authorized vendor on this site... Finally decided to bite the bullet and become a vendor on this forum and the V-Twin forum... Keep those knee's in the breeze and the rubber side down...

P.S. I only have two ways right now to accept monies;

1. PayPal or,
2. Certified Check

Also, can someone tell me how I can change the font color on my username? I hate that putrid lime green :) Thanks.

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
whats are you vending?

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
I can vouch for Tbones, he has always been a stand up guy. Has helped me many times. Good Luck T.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good Luck for you and let's have the best offers :)
I'll do the best I can for members but now I have to pass on some cost to members to cover my "vendor" monthly fee, but it won't be much because I'll spread the cost out... I'm not here to "undercut" other vendors on this site... I'm retired on disability so I don't have to rely on the monies I make but, I don't want to take monies out of the hands of the other vendors on this site who depend on that income to help pay their expenses... I will help where I can but I also respect the other vendors on this site and will not get into a "bidding" war :)...

My shop is in reality a Vocational Retraining School for people with disabilities to learn new job skills... I'm presently working on getting my Non Profit Corporation registered with the IRS as a 501 (c)(3) non profit... Once that paperwork is completed (major pain in the butt :)), then I can legally solicit for grants and donations... This also allows the grantors or donations to be legally written off as a tax deduction...

The goal is to have the school built and ready for students by the fall of 2012... I will offer just the one class in motorcycle technology and then go from there if it works out...

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats are you vending?
I have several dealerships and the list is growing monthly... Too many to list here so just PM me on something your interested in and if I have a dealership for it I'll shoot you a quote... Best I can do right now... Again, I'm not doing this to undercut my fellow vendors on this site... I will do the best I can as far as quotes go but I won't get envolved in "bidding" wars so I hope the members understand this and respect my position... I don't rely on my business to provide a living and I certainly don't want to rob other vendors on this site... I have too much respect for them and what they do for this community... I'm just doing this to help where I can so please understand, if you contact me for a quote, please respect my position and the other vendors on this site and not disclose my quote in order to undercut another vendor... If this happens, I will stop being a vendor on this site because I don't want to hurt my fellow vendors business... Hope this makes sense and you all respect my position... Thanks...

P.S. Tbones is my actual roadname but friends call me T...

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can vouch for Tbones, he has always been a stand up guy. Has helped me many times. Good Luck T.
Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words :)... Atleast now as a authorized vendor I don't have to sneek around in the background :)...

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
I have several dealerships and the list is growing monthly... Too many to list here so just PM me on something your interested in and if I have a dealership for it I'll shoot you a quote... Best I can do right now... Again, I'm not doing this to undercut my fellow vendors on this site... I will do the best I can as far as quotes go but I won't get envolved in "bidding" wars so I hope the members understand this and respect my position... I don't rely on my business to provide a living and I certainly don't want to rob other vendors on this site... I have too much respect for them and what they do for this community... I'm just doing this to help where I can so please understand, if you contact me for a quote, please respect my position and the other vendors on this site and not disclose my quote in order to undercut another vendor... If this happens, I will stop being a vendor on this site because I don't want to hurt my fellow vendors business... Hope this makes sense and you all respect my position... Thanks...

P.S. Tbones is my actual roadname but friends call me T...
Still don't know what you are selling...I need new tires and some DOT 5. You got a dealership for that?

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still don't know what you are selling...I need new tires and some DOT 5. You got a dealership for that?
Sorry, no I don't sell tires, can't beat the prices that are offered by tire express or tires unlimited... I don't have a "dealership" for just fluids other than Amsoil...

I have my own blog site that I will be updating here soon that will list the dealerships I have and the history behind my school... In the interest of full disclosure I offer my credentials... Please bare with me, as I'm still putting this all together... Thanks... T

Attachments

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats and good luck. I am still looking for Arnott Air Shock. I am waiting for your reply that I sent you couple weeks ago.
I talked to them yesterday and the black kits are still two weeks out from the anodizer... They told me that a month ago and two weeks ago so they must be having problems getting their kits done... I can order the kit for you now but you won't get it for three weeks...

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What about the Chrome kit? Do they have it in-stock?
Same with them... I guess it's the ol first of year rush to get kits anoldized and chromed, not sure what's going on... That's why I haven't contacted you and the others bout the kits because they are still telling me there two weeks out... Chad is my dealer rep and is on vacation until tomorrow... I will call and find out what the heck is going on with these kits and post up here... Thanks... T

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
Good to see you are a vendor on here TB, you became one alot sooner than expected going by your other posts. I'm sure we will be talkin soon about some things i would like to do. Good luck Bro with your school and so on, I highly respect what you are doing for people with disabilities.

·
LIFETIME MEMBER
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good to see you are a vendor on here TB, you became one alot sooner than expected going by your other posts. I'm sure we will be talkin soon about some things i would like to do. Good luck Bro with your school and so on, I highly respect what you are doing for people with disabilities.
Thanks bro, yeah becoming a vendor was a lil sooner than I had planned but I figured I might as well bite the bullet :)...

Now I got a $hit storm going on in OhioVRod's group sale for just stating I'm a Twin Tech dealer... Now I'm being accused of counter bidding his sale and all kinds of other bs and yet there isn't one post they can point to that would even remotely suggest I was counter bidding his sale...

And some of the same frigg'en members posting about this are the same ones that jumped my a$$ in another thread for telling a poster to PM me that I could help them with the cost and they jumped all over me for doing that and not being a vendor...

Man, you can't win for loosing on this site... I'm bout ready to flush it all and leave this site... There's a bunch of bs going on here and frankly I'm getting tired of it... I get flamed for saying I can help with the cost and not being a vendor on the site and then I get flamed by the admin if I say I'm a dealer and not being a vendor on the site... So, I spend the frigg'en monies to become a vendor so I can say I am a dealer and when I do then I'm flamed for saying I'm a dealer in another Vendor's group buy...

I don't need the bs on this site and I certainly don't need the money off my sales... I'm tired of having to walk on egg shells round this place... I'm going to cool off here and rethink what I'm doing here...

·
The Pharoah Rider
402 Posts
I'll do the best I can for members but now I have to pass on some cost to members to cover my "vendor" monthly fee, but it won't be much because I'll spread the cost out... I'm not here to "undercut" other vendors on this site... I'm retired on disability so I don't have to rely on the monies I make but, I don't want to take monies out of the hands of the other vendors on this site who depend on that income to help pay their expenses... I will help where I can but I also respect the other vendors on this site and will not get into a "bidding" war :)...

My shop is in reality a Vocational Retraining School for people with disabilities to learn new job skills... I'm presently working on getting my Non Profit Corporation registered with the IRS as a 501 (c)(3) non profit... Once that paperwork is completed (major pain in the butt :)), then I can legally solicit for grants and donations... This also allows the grantors or donations to be legally written off as a tax deduction...

The goal is to have the school built and ready for students by the fall of 2012... I will offer just the one class in motorcycle technology and then go from there if it works out...
This is an enough cause for me to buy through you :) wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors

1 - 20 of 24 Posts