Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

521 - 540 of 542 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Bumping this old thread. New member here lives in Lake Charles, I'm in the Beaumont/Houston area quite often. We should get a riding group together again if anyone cares too. Whats up peeps?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Bumping this old thread. New member here lives in Lake Charles, I'm in the Beaumont/Houston area quite often. We should get a riding group together again if anyone cares too. Whats up peeps?

man i agree, we need a group back in this area. we use to have a shit load of fun yrs back.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
man i agree, we need a group back in this area. we use to have a shit load of fun yrs back.
I saw another guy on a vrod while on my way to work in Lake Charles yesterday, I'm guessing he doesn't know about this site. Hopefully we can pick up a couple of members from my area as well.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I think sunday the 18th I may try to play a trip up 87 to eat at Fin and Feathers. Is anyone game for this?
man i am always on the lookout for new v-rod riders but they are like looking for a needle in a hay stack. lol

i might be in on this ride.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Had a great ride today, was good to meet all you fellow VRODers. The Beaumont and Houston group is an awesome and seem knowledgeable about the hobby. Hope to learn more from you guys in the future.

·
Registered
672 Posts
it was a good day of riding. it has been way too long since i have ridden with a group of v-rodders

·
Registered
121 Posts
We are riding this Sat if you are interested BigBon. Meeting at Exxon 45 & Spring Cypress (2920) at 9:30 KSU 9:45. Riding the forest to Drifters and Yankee's. If you want more info hit me on PM. BTW I am in Spring as well (Riley Fuzzle and Rayford area).

Travis

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Hey guys, sorry, cant ride this weekend. Getting the sportbike (trackbike) out of the garage and going to MSRH in Houston to ride. Stay safe and enjoy your weekend brothers...keep the rubber down.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
I am game have a three day weekend coming up and my butt has recovered from San Antonio last weekend man I need a new seat

BIG B ON A BIGGER V

·
Registered
672 Posts
Lone Star Rally 2014, who is all going? trying to plan a group meet up for sat Nov 8th. i know it is still a few months away but trying to start early in hopes of getting a good group together. the official post is in the rallies and group meeting page. please spread the word

·
Registered
672 Posts
one more day to the start of the Lone Star Rally, i'm definantly ready. hope we have some decent weather.

·
Registered
672 Posts
yes there are a couple of groups leaving Houston and riding in together. one group leaves tomorrow evening and the other leaves on fri around noon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
A COUPLE-YEAR-OLD THREAD.... If anybody close enough to the Houston, Conroe area could recommend a shop to have air ride installed I would highly appreciate the recommendation.

thanks!

Gil

521 - 540 of 542 Posts