Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

501 - 520 of 542 Posts

·
Slow
77 Posts
Has the rescheduled date been set? From a purely selfish standpoint I'm fairly happy about this, greater liklihood I can make it.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I just heard about it being canceled due to lack of Vrod inventory on the dealer's part. It has not been re-scheduled as of yet. We should know more soon.

·
Slow
77 Posts
Interesting. I was in there last Saturday (only dealer in the area that had O-rings for the front breather tube shell casing) and they had a Muscle and two NRS's (one black, one orange) on the floor. Guess they sold them.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #505
Interesting. I was in there last Saturday (only dealer in the area that had O-rings for the front breather tube shell casing) and they had a Muscle and two NRS's (one black, one orange) on the floor. Guess they sold them.
We will be there tomorrow so I guess we will see. Its funny that inventory wasn't an issue before, or lack thereof! They couldn't sell one to a vindicta guy last time due to being grossly overpriced! Had guys on the inside and still couldn't get a deal... Personally, I think it is due to lack of interest and poor organization. Word of mouth is the only way I heard about it this time.

·
Registered
878 Posts
We will be there tomorrow so I guess we will see. Its funny that inventory wasn't an issue before, or lack thereof! They couldn't sell one to a vindicta guy last time due to being grossly overpriced! Had guys on the inside and still couldn't get a deal... Personally, I think it is due to lack of interest and poor organization. Word of mouth is the only way I heard about it this time.
:them:

·
Registered
672 Posts
:them:

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
Which one of you was at the State Rally at Yello Belly Drag Strip last weekend?
As I was leaving I saw one of you guys in your cut but I was heading out with the girls leading them to the freeway to head back to Houston..

Wanted to say "hey".

·
Registered
361 Posts
Tcoc&i state rally

STARZZ

As SHAGGY said there were several of us there to support and enjoy the rally!
I viewed your pics and discovered that,i did indeed see you there on your way out,i remember commenting on how nice your bike looked! especially with those chromed hard bags on it!

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #511
State HOG Rally

Any HOG members going to this in Beaumont this weekend?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
looks great ! I will try and make it, I have a car club meeting at Richmond Arms right after work this Wednesday . So no promises as I seem to lose track of time after a couple of pints.
Member of Toad motor as well huh? Haven't been in about 6 to 9 months though. How are they doing?

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,936 Posts
You guys still around?

A fellow v-rodder needs some help in your neck of the woods.

Rod

·
Registered
672 Posts
Most of us r still around just not affiliated with the club any longer.

·
Registered
672 Posts
talk about a way back when thread.

501 - 520 of 542 Posts