Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 542 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna make a ride to Kemah and Galveston this Sunday. Holler if you are in! I hope that is ok Tanner! Lets go Vindicta!!!:moped:

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, this is going over like a turd in a punchbowl!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I Think This Turned Out To Be A Great Meet And Ride.thanks Vrodders!!!!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Of all the trips up and down the beach no v-rods to be seen sorry i missed this I went to woodys about 4:30 myself. Next time for sure! I live in Galveston.
2007 AW
26t, superbrace, conti race attack tires
Andrew Galletti

·
Registered
361 Posts
HEY BRO
SORRY WE MISSED YOU! WOULD HAVE ENJOYED YOUR COMPANY! WE MET AT THE SPOT AROUND 12:30 FOR ALITTLE FOOD,FOOTBALL AND BREW.RODE OUT FROM THERE DOWN TO WOODY'S TALK ABOUT FUTURE RIDES AND EXPERIENCE...OVERALL IT A WAS A GREAT TIME!!PIXS IN GALLERY(EVEN HAD TWO MORE FORUM GUYS WHO HAD TO CUT OUT A LITTLE EARLY,SUMNER_STEWART,ZizouTriumph) ALL THESE GUYS ARE GREAT,SURE YOU WILL ENJOY THE MEETUP NEXT TIME! WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. BTW WE ARE GETTING A RIDE TOGETHER FOR SAT MORNING!

·
Registered
878 Posts
I had a good time fellas.....looking forward to saturday!

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beaumont area...

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
Was cool meeting you guys, POST THE PICS BLACKBALL

·
Registered
878 Posts
So what's the plan for saturday fella's?!
Maybe since everybody's coming this way I can sleep off my hangover this time :banghead:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey Guys
Pics Are Posted In Gallery!
Thirdcoast Mc Will Be Making A Ride To La. Saturday Morning, We Will Tag With Them Until We Hit Beaumont. Cowboy H-d Will Be The Rally Point For Your Meetup.i Will Get Back To You With A Eta.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good deal... Looking forward to it! Do you guys wanna go for a country ride or bar hoppin kinda ride?

·
Registered
361 Posts
yes! food,drink and highway! shaping up to be a gooday!!!
btw this ride is open!if you are at any point with in the area! you are welcome to meet,greet,eat and ride!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am hearing that we have a 70% chance for rain Saturday I will keep you posted!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Vindicta Beaumont Run

VINDICTA BEAUMONT RUN!
MEETING PLACE AND TIME:SHELL STATION @ BELT8 EAST AND TIDWELL,7:30a ksu 8a promt.
ROUTE: BELT8 to HWY US90 to BEAUMONT(COWBOY H-D)
MEET-UP:9:30A with McCTAN,DARK VADER and friends

hope to see you guys sat.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jus wanted to let everyone know that the wife will be riding this weekend. If everyone goes to the back I will know why!:angeldev:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Owwweee!!! Jay your old lady is a looker??!:stilpoke:

I hope it doesn't rain tomm....
Can we get a head count?!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Ride Still On!

If It Rains While You Are Riding......keep Riding You Will Be Dry When You Get There!!!!!!!!
The Run Is Still On! If It Rains It Will Be In The Pre-dawn Hours And Blow Through Quickly,results Will Be A Beautiful Day Like Today!!!just Educated Guessing!lol

Hey,jonnyhumble Glad To Hear From You! Looking Foward To Meeting You. Also,thanks For Pointing Cisdix Our Way.

Hey Guys Thanks For Chimimng In On This!!!

Blkbal

1 - 20 of 542 Posts