Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
******* Viking
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the word that I'm attending a conferance down in Melbourne Australia next month (insert Homer-like "Yoo-Hoo!!"). Since I have never been to that side of the globe before I would luv some suggestions as to places to go and things to see. Bike related or not, gimme some ideas! Oh, and if anyone can figure out a good way to spend 24 hours in Singapore, I'm all ears :D

Thor

·
******* Viking
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bob do you have room in your bag to smuggle me along, would love to spend a couple of days in OZ
As long as you don't mind the possibility of it being a one-way trip, you know - just in case I find me a sheila that I'd like to bring home with me...:D
Odd thing is, last years conferance was in your neck of the woods - Dallas. And yes, we visited Plano as well!

Thor

·
******* Viking
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah thats right Max, they did keep us busy last year. Chances are that I'll be visting the area again though, a lot of our work is related to Lockheed Fort Worth, so they tend to locate these things in that area. And I found that Texas is quite BIIIIIG, so I'm thinking I need more time on my next visit!

Thor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.