Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody (that we caught) threw stones at me and a friend when we drove under a small bridge yesterday. We got small bruises and scratches, the bikes were also scratched. This morning when I pulled out the bike from the garage did I notice a big mark and chipped paint on one of the lower legs.

My question is: Does somebody have a part number for the lower legs ?
I think the factory calls them " Gloss Black Lower Fork Sliders"

I need to know all the expenses when I face these bastards in the courthouse.

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Were they kids??? Or just a**holes? I always hate seeing people standing still on overpasses as I ride below them.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
That really is terrible...here is the states we had these two kids that were really bored and even more stupid, they decided to thow cinder blocks off an overpass and down onto a highway. A mother was killed as the block hit her car on the driver's side. Yes, her daughther was in the car with her to witness it..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the fast response. It was two fourteen year old kids having a great time but we managed to catch them. Luckily for them were we having passengers, our eightyear old daughters. I am not sure what would have happened to bastards otherwise. I was shaking and shivering for a long time after the incident.

But we did not want our small girls to witness vicious fathers.

·
fire up !
700 Posts
Janne90 said:
Somebody (that we caught) threw stones at me and a friend when we drove under a small bridge yesterday. We got small bruises and scratches, the bikes were also scratched. This morning when I pulled out the bike from the garage did I notice a big mark and chipped paint on one of the lower legs.

My question is: Does somebody have a part number for the lower legs ?
I think the factory calls them " Gloss Black Lower Fork Sliders"

I need to know all the expenses when I face these bastards in the courthouse.
sorry to hear about this... got the same thing when driving my car, front windshield smashed, never caught'm
here goes - assuming you ride a 07DX :
left lower slider : 46798-07
right lower slider : 46764-07
black off course
take care & grtz

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is a privilige to be a member of a forum with such helpful people !!!

Yes we called in the cops and we can hopefully get some money from their parents.
But they are immigrants from some poor country with no jobs.

Time will tell !

·
Registered
683 Posts
they should get sent to the army and the parents should get put away
next time (and there will be..) it could be so much worse....
I think you showed great self restraint... they knew what they were doing and there is no excuse...

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Janne90 said:
Thank you for the fast response. It was two fourteen year old kids having a great time but we managed to catch them. Luckily for them were we having passengers, our eightyear old daughters. I am not sure what would have happened to bastards otherwise. I was shaking and shivering for a long time after the incident.

But we did not want our small girls to witness vicious fathers.
I would have got them home and beat the sh!t out of their parents for letting them be that way! :spank:

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
VRod RS said:
I would have got them home and beat the sh!t out of their parents for letting them be that way! :spank:
That would be the way to go!!!
:them:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts