Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a set of Arnotts I got for my 08 VRSCDX but never fitted them. Change in plans means they're no longer required.

I got them from American Classic Motorcycles, paid $999 plus shipping to Europe (London, UK) and customs. I was going to put them on Ebay but thought I'd offer them to 1130 fellas first.

I am looking for £600 (final price) plus shipping - the kit is in LONDON, UK - so I think you should only be interested if you are in the UK - shipping to the rest of Europe could be expensive and to the States would just not make sense.

Few pics below - I opened the box to take them and sealed it again.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TAKEOVA - Shipping to US would be around £60-70, so as SCARECROW hinted you are better off buying them directly off a local supplier

KING RAVA - Shipping to Italy would be around £40 - I would get exact cost once and if you decide to go ahead and give me full shipping address.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hola Buzo - el precio es en libras (casi 700 euros al cambio). En 600 euros les pierdo mas de lo que tengo en mente (metiendo portes y aduanas desde US). Donde estas en España?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Pistola yo vivo en Zaragoza.

700 euros mas portes es más de lo que puedo gastarme.

Gracias por constar en Español.

Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sweet, am really interested but im gonna see how it is with the custums we have this crasy tax here like 80%and they are very strict, maybe i dont have to pay tax of used stuff i let you now.............

·
Registered
400 Posts
Damn i want these so badly. I need them for my solo set up. i need to try work something out for these. Need a 3 piece sofa set? :broke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts