Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Shocks- $875...black handlebar switch- $75
Chrome Shocks- $960...chrome handlebar switch- $85

Free shipping to the lower 48 states...International shipping available for an additional price

The Arnott® V-Rod Air Suspension System has been custom
designed to give the rider more control, comfort, and ride height than ever before.

Arnott® delivers the best to our V-Rod riders as only we know how. First, at the core of this impressive system we used an 11-way adjustable Aldan shock, which is custom machined from 6061 billet aluminum. Then, we’ve added a Goodyear® air spring, ensuring superior comfort and ride quality. Together with our exclusive, innovative inflation system and easy-to-understand installation instructions (both included), perhaps the three biggest names in ride control technology have come together to pave the road for your ultimate ride experience. Let’s ride!

Product Features:

• Chrome 11-Position Adjustable Shock Absorbers
• Goodyear® Air Spring Sleeves
• Chrome Plated Finish
• Grade 8 Steel Mounting Bolts
• Compressor W/ Vent Solenoid
• Custom Mounting Compressor Bracket
• Micro-Toggle Inflation Switch
• 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
• Engineered and Made in the USA

Warranty Information:
Take the Arnott Challange today!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your new air ride system, we will refund 100% of your purchase price, if returned within the first 30 days. The system also comes complete with a full 5 Year Warranty.

·
Registered
21 Posts
what's the cost of shipping to Toronto, Canada.

I am interested in the Black w/ handle bar switch.

Thanks,
Rolando

·
Registered
64 Posts
Talked to Paul over at HogPro today, amazing customer service didn't hesitate one bit to
get me the information I needed ! Good communication !!! Definitely will be doing my
15k and Front end redone with the new Progressive Lowering Springs Here, plus getting that Arnott Air Ride !

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Talked to Paul over at HogPro today, amazing customer service didn't hesitate one bit to
get me the information I needed ! Good communication !!! Definitely will be doing my
15k and Front end redone with the new Progressive Lowering Springs Here, plus getting that Arnott Air Ride !
Glad to hear the positive feedback! I will let Paul know you left the kind words on the forum.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ordered my Arnott set up yesterday. Spoke to Rob and all I can say is I wish half the people I deal with are as knowledgeable and friendly as he was. Straight up dude. We need some of that West Coast attitude hear on the East Coast. Keep up the awesome work boyz.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks for the kind words. I will be following your build thread to see how your creation develops.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not bad at all, took me about 4hrs. Just make sure you have long T handle Allen wrenches to get the velocity stacks off of the air box and mount the compressor.

2012 VRSCDX lightly modded, for now...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts