Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a couple of us army grunts riding around in here. I was just messing around with the google search and found these jackets. there were other websites but these were the same jackets on the other sites but about $100 cheaper.

http://newenough.com/closeouts/text...nded_gear/flak_textile_motorcycle_jacket.html

disclaimer: I am in no way associated with the web site just found it while goofing off at work.

·
Jay Johnston
1,732 Posts
I got one about 6 months ago, it is an excellent piece of equipment. Here is the manufacturerers web site, http://www.power-trip.com they have a dealer locator and their whole line as well.

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Those look pretty cool I think I would be banned from riding on the Naval Base though. But still nice jackets. Don't you just love work, that is when I find the best stuff on the internet.

·
Registered
244 Posts
yea they are great looking jackets.... i know that company is making the same style jackets for the air force sometime in the near future... there are even rumors on my base of aafes carrying them... interesting...

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
3OliveMartini said:
what size are you ? i might be able to hook you up
im a large to extra large, im short but wear a 46 chest jacket not sure what that equates to. would assume a large

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
3OliveMartini said:
what size are you ? i might be able to hook you up
I'm an XL if it matters :broke: .

·
Kiss the Ring
2,203 Posts
Cool jacket.. looks very practical.. I'do without the "US Army" markings though... Does anyone know of anything similar, but just plain black? Or at least with much more discreet markings?

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i have a medium Powergod.. iwill take some measurements and see if it will fit you .. its kind of big on my buddy that is trying to get rid of it..

·
Darren
2,007 Posts

·
Kiss the Ring
2,203 Posts
Thanks for the pointers!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i also have a first gear all mesh jacket that i love. only spent $95 before shipping

1 - 20 of 62 Posts