Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
so I have been looking at new hand grips for my 2013 muscle for the last few weeks and stumbled upon some Arlen Ness deep cut Comfort grips normally they're no less than $115 from what I've seen But I happen to find some used but in brand new condition not a scratch on them for $40 on Amazon I bought them and just put them on today they're awesome and they fit perfect I didn't have any fitment issues on my bike. Installed super easy, great quality. I highly recommend.
Also bought a cheap set of clutch and Brake fluid reservoir caps that I think look great we'll see how well they hold up but I only paid $15 for them, they look good and appear to be decent quality, can't really go wrong with $15 can always buy a new set if they don't work out the old stock ones were corroding anyway. I'll post pictures of them both here.
FYI, the 2 reservoir caps are also sold as a set with matching machined grips for ~$35 on amazon, same seller, supposed to fit the muscle aswell, like I said they are better quality than I expected, I will edit this post if I have any issues in time馃槈
please excuse the mess in the back ground My little work space is being Invaded by left over Construction materials.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I've been riding with them a few weeks now, and have noticed that the Numbness in my hands and arms that I thought was just normal has been cut down about 75%
I attribute it to the obvious reason of the extra padding of course, but also they are quite a bit fatter than the stock, so I dont find my muscles clentching from holding on to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts