Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for the most impossible thing to find for my vrscdx, the Arlen Ness 3" extended forward controls. I don't care what condition, just need them bad. Been looking for them since I bought this bike and got out bid on eBay, on was about 5 minutes short on another thread in the classifieds. I'm 6'2" and my legs almost come on top of the airbox. Don't want to get rid of the bike and don't think the 2" extensions from V-Mod will do it. Sooooo any help from a member would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance for any Help,
Tom.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I saw your extended controls and like them, but can you tell me what the are made of( what type of metal) they look pretty detailed and I'm thinking that they are pretty soft aluminum. Plus the price of 460 is kind of steep. I would like just the plain set, like in your CAD drawing. If you could go down to 360 I'll send the money this week.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
The arms are made of 6061 aluminum. The axle is steel and all the bolts are stainless steel. Sorry but I can not come down on the price. It takes me about 12 hours to make each set, $16 to ship them and $35 to powder them. The price is actually supposed to go up $40...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hay guys,

How long do you think this thread is going to be up here?????

Thinks for any help,
AlphaM1

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys,

How long do you think this thread is going to be up here???

Any help would be helpful,
AlphaM1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts