Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something I have run into I know my past Ducatis were 50 State some of my past Harleys were 49 State bikes...Is there a differance in the California models or European Models???

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
harley only makes CA editions and 49 state bikes. Euro bikes have Catalytic convertors i believe CA just the canister.

·
FOO
19 Posts
Looking over the 2005 parts catalog, the carbon cannister and solenoid is the
only difference I can find for CA.

The International is geared up with a 30T sprocket and 150T belt. Stock is 28/149T.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Brian,
trust me.... your Vrod is the only model I know that has the peterbuilt stack on it... maybe get a flap, flag or a light to mount on it....

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How bought I just leave you for dead....You should be so ashamed of Yamaha Raiders smoking you...LOL, Tell the crowd about your beach bars, Half lid and stick on lights...LOL, Now Get a license some shocks and I will take you where the Horsepower will count (Don't worry folks we are friends and he is a new V Rod guy)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I understand your fustration although, I had nothing to do with your comb over blow over last weekend at the Rock Store.....

Suggestion:
REMOVE HELMET- put on a cap..
ok now back to the orginal trend..
I guest like every other part on my bike the cannister has been removed... and all models comes w/ the 53mm throttle body although not sure on the 1250's there was a motor out of Texas last month for sale on ebay w/ specs and it had a 53MM throttlebody. Depending on who you talk to the 56-58 MM upgrades are marginal in performance UNLESS other upgrades have been made.. In the next couple of weeks I 'll have some more info.. I'm sure its nothing that these guys havent heard and/or seen...
although I did see some real performance gains on just having the heads flowed and some tuning adjustments and keeping stock exhaust and fliter (airbox) and using an aftermarket fuel tuner......
anybody have equal lenth stack? I noticed somehave long& short and some have equal lenghts..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts