Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody purchsed anything from AR Harley and Sons (harleycustom.com)? I'm looking at buying some Rizoma items and they appear to be the best price.

Any input would be great.

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Has anybody purchsed anything from AR Harley and Sons (harleycustom.com)? I'm looking at buying some Rizoma items and they appear to be the best price.

Any input would be great.
No , but I placed an order yesterday for the Rizoma rearsets so i'll let you know how I get on....

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
PJ's Parts is probably the #1 Rizoma dealer in the states. Give them a call, tell PJ & Paige that Rick from Ft. Lauderdale sent you.

Bought my rearset from a forum member here (thanks Paul), got my grips and other accessories from PJ...

Rick

·
Registered
41 Posts
PJ's Parts is probably the #1 Rizoma dealer in the states. Give them a call, tell PJ & Paige that Rick from Ft. Lauderdale sent you.

Bought my rearset from a forum member here (thanks Paul), got my grips and other accessories from PJ...

Rick
Thanks Rick!

Yep - we'll try to do right by every rider we deal with...

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
hey PJ, do you have any old style RIZOMO bars for an 08' dx? if so, how much? thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just received a set of the old style rizoma bars from AR Harley yesterday, super easy to deal with and they came from UK to Canada in three days. Very happy, just have to put them on now

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Update - rear sets arrived from AR Harley yesterday , delivered on the day they said they would be.
Recommended.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm still waiting on my Rizoma bar grips from PJ's. Hoping they get them from Italy next week.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm glad someone is having good luck with AR Harley, I ordered force pipes through them about a month ago and they still haven't shipped. Probably not they're fault probably a delay from the manufacturer but non the less. IT STILL BLOWS!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just got the forward set from PJ's. Great to deal with and excellent service, kept me informed along the way. :thumb:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Had an awful experience with AR Harley and Sons. Ordered Rizoma handlebars, heard nothing for a week, sent an email, and they finally responded saying the bars would be sent within a week. Nothing happens for 2 more weeks. Sent them another email. No response this time. Had to get my credit card company to reverse the charge. Would not recommend these guys to my worst enemy. Just ordered same thing from PJ's. They have already sent me a response telling me the part is not in stock but was coming from Italy in 2 weeks. That all I ask... basic proactive biz 101 communication.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just got the bars from AR Harley after 3 weeks of silence and 5 weeks since placing order. This could have been a complete debacle if PJ's actually took my order but they did not since the bars were back ordered. Bottom line... still would not order from AR Harley ever again despite the fact that their price was the lowest. PJ's has been communicating with me non-stop and have been very understanding when I cancelled order. From now on they get my business.

Had an awful experience with AR Harley and Sons. Ordered Rizoma handlebars, heard nothing for a week, sent an email, and they finally responded saying the bars would be sent within a week. Nothing happens for 2 more weeks. Sent them another email. No response this time. Had to get my credit card company to reverse the charge. Would not recommend these guys to my worst enemy. Just ordered same thing from PJ's. They have already sent me a response telling me the part is not in stock but was coming from Italy in 2 weeks. That all I ask... basic proactive biz 101 communication.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts