Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy a set of the Apollo mirrors and Eurocomponents are out of them and can not get them to me for 3 or 4 weeks. Does anyone have another source.

Thank You in Advance
Frank

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FastVRSCA said:
Hi frank they are the joker machine mirrors, don't the apollo mirrors look kind of like these?..EDIT:eek:k i just found a picture of the apollo 2 mirror (the last picture) and they do'nt look alike ,sorry frank, i was thinking they looked like these.
FastVRSCA,

No problem. Thanks for your efforts.

Frank

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Hey Frank, I found these the other day. They are like the Apollos and cheaper. Not sure about workmanship though.
Ebay # 2456429846
Good Luck!

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dan said:
Hey Frank, I found these the other day. They are like the Apollos and cheaper. Not sure about workmanship though.
Ebay # 2456429846
Good Luck!

Dan,

Those mirrors are the golf club mirrors. I presently have them and want to upgrade to the Apollos.

Thank You
Frank

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Frank -
Are you selling the golf club mirrors? If so how much?

Thanks,

Richard

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LiquidSilver said:
Frank -
Are you selling the golf club mirrors? If so how much?

Thanks,

Richard
No I am not, they were damaged when I was hit by that DAMN Cager. Try and call Juan at Mean Cycles that is where I buy most of my Mods. His number is 305 255-5770. He is a great person to work with.

Good Luck
Frank

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
vilzrod said:
I'm lookin too there out of stock
Try and call Juan at Mean Cycles that is where I buy most of my Mods. His number is 305 255-5770. He is a great person to work with.

Good Luck
Frank

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Thanks Guys!! Time to call and buy some new mirrors.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Mirrors have been ordered...thanks again!

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
I grabbed the golf club mirrors. I'll try them out...if they don't look right they'll be on Ebay within a month. :)

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
If you haven't already relocated your turn signals, order those relocators now and save some time. Doc is stocking them now.

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LiquidSilver said:
I grabbed the golf club mirrors. I'll try them out...if they don't look right they'll be on Ebay within a month. :)

LiquidSilver,

You will like the golf club mirrors. They look great. Kind of small if you depend on mirrors for see to the rear. I suggest you look first and mirror second. I had them and am now upgrading to the Apollos.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Frank the APOLLOS WILL NOT FIT!!! I have confirmed this with several people and Lorenzo at Euro components has been givin WRONG info...Talk to Nick who has personally tried them LEFT side hits m/c

1 - 20 of 33 Posts