Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
I'm sure that there is some cult-religion that advocates apes on a V, but I'm totally not for it, I'd rather support Islam that Apes on my beloved "V".

Steve

·
Asatruar
2,965 Posts
Brings to mind the saying "Just because you can do something;doesn't mean you should."

·
Vic Jacoby
1,459 Posts
Okay

Some pics that I've collected...

Attachments

·
Chillin' the Least
525 Posts
Some pics that I've collected...
To each their own, I have a 07AW and think the MoCo made the AW easy for an ex airhead like myself to feel comphy on, forward controls, upright riding position, etc... IMHO the V was made for speed, not show. I should have bought the "B" model on the floor next to my AW instead. The "B" is the Perfect "V" IMHO of course :)

·
Jarhead
598 Posts
It just ain't right.

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Apehangers. Tits on a fish. Sunroof on a submarine. Free healthcare. One of these is a stupid idea....
Tits on a fish certainly work for me...

Whereas, apes on a V do not...

Rick

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wowzers....

and WTF....

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
I built a couple road-rods with apes.... very comfortable....the one Im building now is also getting a trask turbo.....

·
Vic Jacoby
1,459 Posts
form versus function

To each their own, I have a 07AW and think the MoCo made the AW easy for an ex airhead like myself to feel comphy on, forward controls, upright riding position, etc... IMHO the V was made for speed, not show. I should have bought the "B" model on the floor next to my AW instead. The "B" is the Perfect "V" IMHO of course :)
I agree for the most part... but I'm envious of the cool posing comfort in my first pic. She almost makes me want to do it!
But, my DX has given me no problems during 13 hour days, so I reckon I'll stick with form and function!

·
passionate fanatic
342 Posts
definately not for me but then "Ride your Own Bike"

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts