Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cops on roofs Snipers hanging out of Choppers Fences around lots of the city and a TV Crew dressed as Arabs (for a Asia Pacific conference) drives up to George Junoirs hotel.

I just love the NSW Police Farce. All show and no attention to the details.

:banghead:

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
I love the Chaser!!!

What a joke.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And not just Arabs dressed as OBL laughted my titts off. now the finger pointing is on.

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Just got waved past a couple checkpoints. How the [email protected]#k does that happen with like 200 imported Secret Service Agents and half the Federal Police force, three quarters of the SAS and most of the NSW Police Force?

It's a bit bloody embarrassing actually.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 Sqn is in the background, waiting for the shit to hit the fan feds are close to delegates and the NSW police farce is manning the check points and who looks for ID when they see cars and bikes coming and waved them in, Like the Police minister saying security did not break down we arrested 11 people only after the head pransker gets out of the limo as Osma Bin Laden.

And the herad of Security is not embarrased he boys did a great job in arresting them, yeah once they stopped the cars and got out, across the rd for George Jnrs hotel with Osma.

Glad we spent 120 million on the security, next time they might get the parking warden from the RSL he is strict,

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Karl I read your bit on Black adder was good have you done it for Yes Minister / PM.

Love Bernard and Sir Humphery talking to the PM.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spoke to a mate in AFP they were amused, and a state cop said they do not want us stopping the cars, since these guys do not wait for no one and we do not know who is moving unless it is George Jnr. had to happen.

Can't wait to watch the show, unless ther cops have taken the film, for training purposes lol.

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Apparently the Badges on the drivers instead of Security had INSECURITY, and the stickers on the cars said something like "Property of The Chaser..." etc.

Complete lack of attention to detail lads.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes when I was OS we had a GPS tag on the car so the security section knew where we were at all times, seems they did not use them in Sydney, if they used them them would know the approaching cars were not tagged.

Yes no attention to deatil but a hell of a show, all the uniforms planes etc, pity reading of passes was not in the security protocols.

At least Downer said somthing inteligent about them to fox news, not out to cause harm just embarrass people etc which is their show.

·
Registered
106 Posts
So if it's that easy for those jokers to get through the strict security what hope of stopping some warped serious F$%^*r do they have?
I see tonight plod made amends by tackling a jay walker trying to take a short cut. Meanwhile in the burbs of greater Sydney likely the the burg rate and general mayhem is out of control as all the plods are chasing shadows (Chasers).:soapbox:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have not seen a cop near the local drug sales spot for a few days, went into Sydney they other day was a ghost town, had to have the dog sniff the v rod before I was allowed to keep it outside the Chinese restaurant. for every person I saw there was 4 cops, love the one in plain clothes shades and ear pieces yep cant spot them lmao.

Like the Chaser comment lucky it was us and not Al kida Did you see the pages they had it said JOKE insecurity and and entry to all the ice cream palours do not dilly dally let us pass.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
watched it on the chaser on monday night ,,,,lol,,,,how many millions did we pay for that,,,best comedy ever,,,,how long are the briusers gonna be on the cops asses for that one,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You know that a rent a cop pointed out to the NSW Police farce that it was a bullshit convoy. Cops know best. Loved that bit the road is yours and the guy nearly cracked up.

**** see you when your back. Not too much beer in Germany okay.

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
I'm seeing them on Sat Night, live

1 - 15 of 15 Posts