Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its all wired up, starts up fine, runs, turns off, walk away 30', and its still on! Something is wrong instructions say:
6: Put the run/stop switch to stop postion
7: Engine should turn off and all lights should turn off.

Well needless to say mine does NOT shut off checked all conections, fuses, and instructions. Could my accessory switch be bad? Whole time my Digital Guard is literally 40' from my bike and still runs. I am :banghead: right now have a poker run to go on and no anwsers. SOMEONE HELP!

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Whew. Glad we got that sorted out. Sorry for the confusion, Scott.

FOR THE RECORD:

When doing the wiring for the Keyless mod, the wiring is exactly the same for 2002's and 2003's as it is for the 2004's and up. The only difference is the location of the connectors.

Step 2 in the additional instructions is just a suggestion. You shouldn't NEED to cut your wiring apart at all. It may be easier if you decide to do it, but it isn't necessary. If your wires don't reach your connector, then call me and we can figgure it out.

RJ

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
RJ to the rescue..... (again). Well done bro'...

HH

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW WOW is all I have to say went on a local poker run (more less dick slapping session) yesterday with my newest mod keyless start w/ digital guard. And it worked flawless the whole day couldnt be happier, got myself 2 times reaching for my keys. HAHA Well worth the minor headache until RJ came and saved the day. Major thank you to RJ, Max, Heavycycles, and Digital Guard for putting this unit together. If people like RJ where'nt on forums like this mods like this one, would'nt be around!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts