Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am talking to OzzyCustoms about buying a new paint job... anyone out there already bought from them?

Specifically, how does the paint hold up over time?

Thanks...

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I have never purchased any paint from Sean but I have been doing business with him for almost two years now and never had any problem with anything that he did for me.

Max

·
Registered
974 Posts
I have met him personally and seen his flame on chrome (or whatever he calls it) and it looked very, very nice.
Just my 2 cents worth.
BobT

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
I've had blue flame chromes for seven months -- luv'm. I didn't know he was doing paint. Bottom line is -- he's a man of integrity with cutting edge stuff.
I remeber when I pulled the airbox cover out -- I said out loud -- "I'm not worthy."
Get them. His stuff is AWESOME.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have his Chrome on chrome flames..... absolutly great.... you will answer questions EVERY single time you ride it....It MADE my bike week trip....

How much is he getting for a chrome/chrome flame job these days.. I know his web sites been down.... I have heard NOTHING but the best about his work....

·
Registered
587 Posts
I think you'll find ozzy to be honest and talented. His new booth should speed up his process and time. DH Did I mention paint is always your best mod to start with? the rest is just factory chrome, lol,lol,lol.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Americancustoms said:
I think you'll find ozzy to be honest and talented. His new booth should speed up his process and time. DH Did I mention paint is always your best mod to start with? the rest is just factory chrome, lol,lol,lol.
I will Vouch For Him! :thumb: I just Hope he Has DH's Skins finished"Extreme Chrome Painted" for me in Time for my Laughlin Shoot! :kaz:

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Judging from his website, the man is one talented Mo Fo! Killer designs and a good eye for taste.

Gary

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ditto here... I have his ghost flamed chrome skins too...

His work is unmatched!

Leon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the posts

Thanks for the all the positive response.

I think I heard someone complaining that a custom paint job (non-Ozzy) was not holding up well after a few months... nobody seems to be saying that about Ozzy here. Would hate to spend $2K+ and then in 6 months have paint issues...

·
Registered
587 Posts
I think you will find that most painters don't know how to work with the original andized metal. If not treated it will turn your clear yellow within 6 months. thats why you see most painters usuing sold based colors on the whole skin first. DH

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ozzy

I would recommend them... I got the chrome flame set he has on his site with the vrod logo on the back of the air box.. Very good quality... Every where I ride my rod, it gets the looks.

·
FST ROD
23 Posts
I have a set chrome with tribal flames etched , just got 2 months ago and the sh?t is awesome. I get everyone looking at my bike and hardly anyone looking at my buddies 12 other bikes we ride around with. Sean and his wife are awesome. They do what they say and with good communication if they are late. I would definitely recommend.

Even the custom paint jobs don't get as many looks as my bike does now!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts