Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my Rinehart 2 into 1 and getting it dynoed Friday. Looking to go riding on Sat thru Hollister up towards Pinnacles back side.

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
That's gonna sound sweet.
What time are you planning to ride? I'll see if I can get out of going to a childrens party, Then I have to go to Santa Cruz to check out a bike.

·
Peaked At Birth
5,198 Posts
Wifey is out of town and I'm stuck with the kids...

·
Bad luck depository
545 Posts
work all day sat! sorry maybe next time!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We should get a bunch of us Nor Cal riders together for a fall ride then head to the new Hooters in Fremont.:angeldev:

·
Out to Lunch
801 Posts
bonketi said:
Wifey is out of town and I'm stuck with the kids...
I've got family in town but a Nor-Cal get-together sounds like a great idea.

:eek:fftopic: Bonketi - was that you on Hwy 1 just North of Monterey (south bound) two weeks ago? I saw a VRSCSE like yours on the other side of the freeway who's rider made sure to wave despite the distance across the median and I about ran off the road trying to return the wave in time once I noticed :D

·
Bad luck depository
545 Posts
aschem said:
We should get a bunch of us Nor Cal riders together for a fall ride then head to the new Hooters in Fremont.:angeldev:
YES!!!!

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
Cant get out of the party, turned out the child is a godchild of mine. How ever a fall get together ride would be nice. Who wants to coordinate?

·
Peaked At Birth
5,198 Posts
Yajtsa said:
I've got family in town but a Nor-Cal get-together sounds like a great idea.

:eek:fftopic: Bonketi - was that you on Hwy 1 just North of Monterey (south bound) two weeks ago? I saw a VRSCSE like yours on the other side of the freeway who's rider made sure to wave despite the distance across the median and I about ran off the road trying to return the wave in time once I noticed :D
No it wasn't me but if it was I would've done the same thing. (did that make any sense?)

·
Out to Lunch
801 Posts
aschem said:
I will shortly and start a new thread for it.

Sounds awesome - I'm sure there's a lot of us here in Nor/Central California that would be interested in going.

Don't forget that we need to do the Nor/So-Cal gathering again in 2008.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts