Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. So I’m getting ready to do 10 inch bars on my 02 and will be doing new lines and it got me thinking - has anyone ever tried a 2 brake line like on sport bikes? Not the ones with separate from the master cylinder to each caliper but how they come from the factory with a line from the master to one caliper then another line from the caliper over to the other?? That junction is an eyesore and seems to accomplish the same thing

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Hey guys. So I’m getting ready to do 10 inch bars on my 02 and will be doing new lines and it got me thinking - has anyone ever tried a 2 brake line like on sport bikes? Not the ones with separate from the master cylinder to each caliper but how they come from the factory with a line from the master to one caliper then another line from the caliper over to the other?? That junction is an eyesore and seems to accomplish the same thing
Don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. Japs don't usually get it wrong.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. Japs don't usually get it wrong.
My thoughts exactly. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. Worth a shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.