Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I was wondering abut these as well.

I was looking at the MoCo online parts catalog and couldn't believe there aren't slip ons for the F...yet. For a company that never misses a chance to get a buck out of your wallet it seems really strange...

I'm leaning towards the V&H slip ons right now.

·
Flat Broke
288 Posts
I get the feeling the MoCo doesn't care much for the Vrod.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Go with the TAB performance slip ons with the 2.5" baffles. Just installed them today. It took only 15 minutes and the sound is nothing short of awesome! I say that they are loud, but that's what I like. I've also heard the V&H in person and they are nice but still a little too tame for me, and at $419, they're one hell of a deal. My PC-V should be delivered tomorrow and with some maps from the EFI forum, I'll be riding tomorrow!

·
Registered
5 Posts
"They don't.The V-Rod is short lived from the MoCo."

The only thing that's short lived, is the factory making loud pipes. There isn't any money in it for them. Take a survey in the parking lot next time you're out. No matter what kind of H-D they ride, how many of them are still running an H-D exhaust?

·
Registered
569 Posts
I usually don't agree with Elrod, but I am going to have disagree with you Greg.
Unless HD pulls the rabbitt out of the proverbial hat, I think it's only a matter of time.

Jim
Never mind all that did you ever show off those chrome pipes I've been hearing about?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.