Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Members been looking alot on line to see what I will go with for exhaust any one tried?

SE double barrels from Harley?

How about Force exhaust and Force Tuner?

Thanx Mark

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mark,

I have the Force "Shorties" and love them! My decision was, however, primarily based on looks. They also sound great which was also a consideration. They're loud but not so loud peoples ears start bleeding. Performance wise there are better exhausts out there. So I guess it comes down to what you're looking for. I'm very happy with the "Shorties". They have two other combos which gives you some flexability in appearance.

Zeeman

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Jeannie has the double barrels on her V-Rod and prefers the noise over mine, I have the slip on's. Neither is very loud but both offer fair performance and can not be questioned by any dealer for warranty work.

The Force pipes are LOUD.............

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exhausts

Hi Memebers what tuner are you running with the force exhaust??
Also did you gain at all in power compared to the stock? Thanx

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
I`m running the PC3r with my Force pipes. Definate gain in HP and torque compared to stock.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I'm running the 16ga "Double Barrels", with factory download and SE air cleaner. I love the sound. Runs perfect. Still sets off car alarms. Any louder and I'd have a problem with the neighbors.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Force exhaust??

Are they loud I want to piss my neighbor Off. But not sacrifice power I hear V-moda are the way to go??

Are those Forces bolted on with the stock headers?? Looks it? Thanx Mark

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
How about the D&D full system, anyone with these? I have heard that short of the Turbo Tec system it will make the most power.

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
I would go with the supertrapp v-5 system.Will give you more power than v-mods,both SE's.The only pipes that will give you more,are the turbo tecs.
The supertrapps are only loud when you give it gas.

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
vrodvinny said:
I would go with the supertrapp v-5 system.Will give you more power than v-mods,both SE's.The only pipes that will give you more,are the turbo tecs.
The supertrapps are only loud when you give it gas.
I agree, unless you like to turn right.

John

·
Registered
126 Posts
vmods here,still set off my share of car alarms.seem to get better with age....ran for awhile w/stock program,but after about two weeks, got alittle stumbling at times....so did download and filter......smooooth!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just had rinehart pipes put on my bike.
The dealer installed the S.E. EFI race tuner
kit and high flow air filter.
Dyno: Max. TORQUE= 75.4
Max. POWER= 103.5
These pipes look and sound awesome.
I am very happy with these pipes.

·
Vroddin' Madman
271 Posts
BRISVROD, talk talk - lets see pics of those Rhineharts on and how bout a sound byte - share the love!

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
I am leaning towards the Turbo Tec. Are they too loud? Will these touch the ground while riding?

I bought my V-Rod after there were several colors available and of course bought it in the first ever available color, the ONE.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Screamin' Eagle 16ga "Double Barrels"
Screamin' Eagle stage 1 factory download
Screamin' Eagle air filter
Sorta Swiss cheesed "top"
Sort of a cross between Ketsugo's and Max' Top Modifications
My bike is only slightly loud , except , when you are running wide open.:diablo:
BobT

·
Registered
33 Posts
Rinehart Exhaust

I just put on the Rinehart exhaust and love the sound. The bike sounds more like a Harley Davidson bike. It was to quiet before, many cars cut me off due to not hearing me next to them. Now there is no mistake in not hearing me. I did the Rinehart exhaust, screaming eagle air filter and a powercommander and runs good. I need to take it to get dynoed.

later

Matthew:biker:

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Best thing about the Reinheart exhause is it really shows off the engine! No Head pipe crossing out the transmission chrome!

Mike

1 - 20 of 45 Posts