Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy has three different listings for sidemount brackets. One for softail/dyna, one for sportsters, and one says universal. Wondering if anyone can tell me if the hole will be the same for the lower shock bolt for any of these? I bought a similar one over a year ago, but somehow it split and I lost my whole plate, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180146906057&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=180146904873&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I'm not sure if it's from the same seller or not but I bought one last year off ebay and it looks exactly like those.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a similar one from another seller on ebay but it wasn't powdercoated. He also said it fit sportsters and Vrod, so I am guessing this one shouldn't be a problem.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
evan04hd said:
you get this on yet?
Yeah, just threw it together when I got it so I could ride, but need to clean it all up. I have to trim it a bit to get it to fit the swingarm.

·
evan04hd
416 Posts
thumbsupracing said:
Yeah, just threw it together when I got it so I could ride, but need to clean it all up. I have to trim it a bit to get it to fit the swingarm.
how about a pic when you get a chance? :)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
That is a universal axle bolt mount. Your better off with a VROD specific lower shock bolt mount. They are all overpriced but work well. I got mine from ghostrider. Pics in my gallery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts